Saturday, August 31, 2019

My Father

My father has been a very a important part of my life. He is 43 years old. He is very kind and helpful. He is a superhero to me.  He is also very understanding.

His habit is to wake up early in the morning and go for jogging. He takes me and my sister to school everyday. He always there to support and care for our family. Even if he is in pain he never show his pain to us because he doesn't want to make us worry. My father is very loving and dutiful. He is also very well known in our society because of his kindness and helpfulness. He is always by my side even in the bad times and always gave me hopes to never lose the confident. He wants to make me a good and a successful person in my life. He has been a great father to me who cares and love me and my little sister. 

I'm very lucky to have a father like him who always supports me and has comfort me in the bad time. Thank you foe being there for me in every bad situations I love you Dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Experience of Quarantine and SEE canceled

Our SEE was canceled due to the outbreak of Corona Virus (COVID-19). It's been 3 months since the Nepalese people have been staying home...