Wednesday, September 5, 2018

MY FATHER

Image may contain: 1 personMy father name is Grishma Raj Shrestha. He is like a superhero to me. He is 42 years old. He is old But he is a superhero to me. He is really kind ,helpful and warm-hearted. His habit is to wake up early in the morning and go for jogging. My father is very loving and dutiful person. He takes me and my little sister to school everyday brings us lunch and takes us home. He works really hard for our family. He is the one who spends sleepless night for the welfare of our family. He is well known in our society because of his kindness and helpfulness. He is the one who makes me smile in my sad time. He wants to make me a good person in the life and most importantly a successful person. He is the one who always helped me in my hard time. Thank you for being there for me I love you Dad.

1 comment:

Experience of Quarantine and SEE canceled

Our SEE was canceled due to the outbreak of Corona Virus (COVID-19). It's been 3 months since the Nepalese people have been staying home...