Saturday, February 29, 2020

My journey with Jagat Mandir

13 years ago when I came and stood in front of the Jagat mandir school, I was new to the environment. As the timed past, I slowly started to be friends with my classmates, seniors and juniors. Since my childhood, I had a hard time making friends but when I was at grade 8, I found a true friends whom i could hang out with and talk with or else I was just a shy girl who never speak with anyone except 4 peoples. My childhood were full of ups and downs, where I've made many mistakes and learned how to correct the mistakes.

Everyone says that our school is our second home where teachers are our second mother and father. As students achieve their basic training of education and life form from the school. Everyday I learned something new. School was the place where the students didn't wanted to go in normal days and wait for public holidays but when it is holidays it feels likes it better at school rather than home because we are already used to the habit of staying at class and learn new things with our classmates and have fun. School is also that place where students get education to make their future bright and successful.The teachers were all very kind and helpful they would always help us to solve the questions problem where we got into trouble.

From my experience ,I don't have a lot of memories of my childhood, I've only have some memories like when I was in Nursery my best friend was Ritika and we two used to be the same bench partners as well and in L.K.G and U.K.G and Grade 1 .When I reached in grade 2, I did prefer to be alone and didn't talk with anyone and would go to our school library a lot and pass time in the recess by reading some story books. And at grade 3, I remembered my bench partner was Prerana she was a new student that time and we became close friends too. And in grade 4, Our class had a lot of students in the current time also it's the same so we were divided into two groups. At grade 5 and 6 our class teacher was Shyam sir he used to teach us Mathematics and now in present also he's teaching the students maths to our juniors. At grade 7, also we had a lot of fun though I was known as the silent student because i didn't used to talk a word even my friend said that "How could you speak just two or three sentence in just a day?". I was not shocked because I was that silent person. And in Grade 8,9 and 10 the times were full of happiness with some bad experiences but it was fun. The days were passed with full of laughter and rarely with anger and sadness.

Jagat Mandir teachers were very helpful they taught us to study and write. And the teachers were also very hard working they would work so hard to make our studies better. It is the hands of our teacher that we have gotten so much better at our studies. I would miss those days spent in Jagat Mandir after my SEE examination and also those memories will remain in my heart forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Experience of Quarantine and SEE canceled

Our SEE was canceled due to the outbreak of Corona Virus (COVID-19). It's been 3 months since the Nepalese people have been staying home...