DECLARE SUB PRIME (N)
INPUT "ENTER ANY NUMBER"; N
CALL PRIME (N)
END
SUB PRIME (N)
C = 0
FOR I = 1 TO N
IF N MOD I = 0 THEN C = C + 1
NEXT I
IF C = 2 THEN
PRINT N; "IS PRIME NUMBER"
ELSE
PRINT N; "IS COMPOSITE NUMBER"
END IF
END SUB
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Experience of Quarantine and SEE canceled
Our SEE was canceled due to the outbreak of Corona Virus (COVID-19). It's been 3 months since the Nepalese people have been staying home...
-
Our SEE was canceled due to the outbreak of Corona Virus (COVID-19). It's been 3 months since the Nepalese people have been staying home...
-
13 years ago when I came and stood in front of the Jagat mandir school, I was new to the environment. As the timed past, I slowly started to...
-
DECLARE FUNCTION ERA(A$) CLS INPUT"ENTER ANY STRING";A$ PRINT"STRING WITHOUT VOWELS =";ERA(A$) END FUNCTION ERA(A$) B$=U...
No comments:
Post a Comment